Monday, September 29, 2008

Oneness

An article by Neale Donald Walsch reminded me of one flaw in my idea of teaching analyticals. Oneness. We all contain all things. The last thing I want to do is create more separatist theories in the world. We already do enough of that already. So my idea should be to teach analyticals to integrate the other types into their life and behaviours. How to get out of our heads and into the world. While reading an astrology page I remembered the elements. I think I can place an element in each quadrant of the social styles. Analytical would be Air. Driver would be Earth. Amiable would be Water, and Expressive would be fire. The Ayurvedic principles talk about balancing the elements within each person. So each person contains Earth, Air, Fire and Water, but sometimes we get too much out of balance and need to add more of one of the other elements. I work with Aveda, which is based on Ayurveda and Aromatherapy. I should be able to find out a little more about the elemental nature from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment