Monday, August 31, 2009

Cash flow

Todays fairy card was Financial Flow. I actually remembered to open the door and sit near the pot plants while the rain fell while I shuffled the cards. The air smelt really fresh, it hasn't rained for a while. The Guidebook says:
You have manifested a new sense of abundance in your life. Any financial blocks have successfully been removed, and you are now in flow of increased prosperity. Congratulations!
I have felt much more relaxed about money in the last few months. I feel like I have enough. And while I feel nervous about leaving my current job and seeming security, I am feeling more confident about that too. Apparently this abundance applies to increased opportunities in my personal and professional life too. I have to accept the gifts that are coming into my life right now. Allow for a miracle as the effort free life would say. We just looked at the house next to my sisters that is up for rent today. We are also looking at a house later this afternoon that is near the water. I have to trust, that as long as I keep my thoughts and emotions on track, whatever is meant to happen for the greater good will be on it's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment