Ramblings of an inquisitive mind, just trying to find my way around, and be honest with myself.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Manifesting the written word
Oh yes, I must also be aware that when I write ideas down, they often manifest much faster than when I keep them to myself. D rang to remind me today, after he was asked to switch his Sunday shift to Saturday. This means we will both have Sunday and Monday off together. I did ask for a family day on the weekend. So with that in mind.....I would like to have weekends and Thursday nights off. I would love to be able to attend things like sports days and school assemblies when my kids are involved. I plan to be able to make Christmas rocky road, and bake cookies. I love that I have time to help out the kids with their homework. I am going to go snorkelling over at Moreton Island, near the wrecks. I am going to be creative with the kids lunches, and continue to try out new recipes for dinners. I am going to find a way to make a valuable contribution, without compromising my time with family. All this and more is coming my way, and I'm glad to be getting my faith back that everything is going to be AOK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment