D finally brought down the cards that he was sent by his psychic friend. They are not a tarot deck as I had thought but oracle cards. One of Doreen Virtue's sets from her Healing with the Fairies book. Funnily enough it is the same deck that my intuitive client advised me to get a hold of. I need to send her an email actually. I asked if she could make me an essence to assist me. Only I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted help with. I think I need help to follow my heart. As she said my head can catch up with whatever I decide to do. It's opening my heart enough to allow things to happen. So this morning I shuffled the deck and drew a card for the day.
Follow Your Dreams - Meditate on your hearts desire. Rearrange your schedule so that you're spending time in ways that are truly meaningful to you.
I have been copying photos from my family album to set to music, as a vision board of sorts. The pictures I have been moving are of me spending time near the water with my family, and being involved in family celebrations. I have also been looking at dream jobs that would hopefully allow me to do more of that. I had fun last night playing with plasticine making little chocolate coloured people. My head has doubts that this would be the right thing to do, but I guess that is why the message for me today is about following my heart. Which is what a girlfriend advised me to do recently also. I need to make a list of 5 priorities in my life. Then schedule time to invest time and energy into these things.
1. My kids.
2.My relationship with my husband.
3. My lifestyle, water, nature and fresh air.
4. My vocation, finding meaningful work.
5.Creativity, time to spend on my own creative outlet.
I am going to try drawing a guiding card most days. Once I know a bit more about the individual cards I will do a past, present and future reading for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment