

An intuitive client of mine had her hair done today, and amongst other things, she mentioned a gypsy feeling about me. I really wanted to wear a long flowy skirt that I have in my cupboard, but it doesn't fit with my work image that I try to create. I did however wear a maxi dress and my jingly earings. She said she saw some layered flowy clothes in a store downstairs and thought of me. Though she probably has never seen me wear that. It's more how I dress on the weekends. I admire the hippy gear I see at markets but don't buy it. Then I remembered my husband pointing out some clothes in the stalls as we wandered around on our date. They were long flowy "hippy" styled clothes, and he said that stuff is more you, I can see you in that. He is usually an all black skinny jeans boy, so it's not a preference of his, just an observation. I think I need to add a bit more of myself back into my work place. I have also been hanging out to see the tarot cards that my husbands psychic friend sent us. I love the idea of travelling in a caravan or houseboat. I guess I do have a hint of the gypsy about me. These are not my pictures, but random pictures I saved because I loved the idea of living like this. I almost kept a picture of a band hanging out of the back of one of those old timber caravans, but must have decided not to. (I guess the top one is more of a tee pee, but they were nomadic at least.)
No comments:
Post a Comment