When my husband(whom I shall call D from here on in) spoke to his psychic friend, she gave him information not only about his life but about mine. Me and him have never been good at surprises, but she gave him the option about whether or not to tell me everything straight away. The bits he has told me are that I won't be in the salon next year. Which I am glad of, but also scared of. It is good pay and a skill I have spent years working on. Apparently I am meant to focus more on family, which would be great. I fantasise about how I would teach the kids if I could homeschool them. Not that I would, I think. I could really get energy from that. It feels like the cop out option though, to move in and quit my job and be a kept woman would feel like taking advantage right now. Also I'm the one now worrying about money. I guess I feel in control of it right now. I have savings and can buy little things every now and then. D has mentioned the welfare league a couple of times as a suggestion of somewhere to work as a part time job. Apparently she thought it would be good. There would be benefits, like working with animals and feeling like I was in a job that was giving some spirit back not just being superficial. I could work closer to home. But the pay is less and they don't hire on salary, and don't allow staff to holiday together. Maybe would be a bad idea to work so close to D. Is it just a cop out option to not have to look around for something else. Could I cope with not saving all the animals? I think when I was a young vegetarian I would have loved to work there, but probably thought I couldn't. Maybe I don't have any special skills to offer. Am I just following blindly? I feel on one hand I want the answers all laid out for me. I want to know everything she said. So part of me must believe wholeheartedly in what she says. Part of me wants to test her. I guess I like everything I've heard so far, it's the fairytale ending. So it just sounds a bit too good to be true. But I also feel like I don't have a choice in the matter, Fate has been decided for me. Not by her. Or maybe it is by her if her words just get into my head and I create that future. What if I follow these instructions and there is no fairytale ending.
I went to the movies the other day and there was a preview for a new tv show, where the whole world blacks out for a few minutes and has visions of the future. Each person has their own private vision and has to learn to live with what they have seen. Does our belief create our future or does our future create our beliefs. D says I can read his notes and find out everything she said, because I hate not knowing. I remember reading a profile of an Aquarian that said our mantra was I Know. I related to that completely. I hate not knowing anything. I earned the nickname of Google at work, for my knack of knowing something trivial about almost anything, and if I didn't know I would google it. Whenever I hear something, I spend the next few minutes in my head processing it, and seeing how it all fits together with my current knowledge. If I can't work it out, then I can't let it go. Usually I say something 5 minutes later and people are always saying "Are you still trying to work that out?", because they have already forgotten about it.
Maybe the lesson to be learned is to let it go. Accept that what is meant to happen is going to happen and just go with it. I don't need to have all the answers, it just feels that way. My client told me to visualise a box, and that anything I don't have the answers for just yet, I have to mentally put into the box and go back to it later. Both psychics have told me to be more grounded and get out of my head thinking so much......but I'm still gonna read those notes.
No comments:
Post a Comment