Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happily Ever After

Yesterday I decided to do a simple reading for D with my Oracle cards. Considering what we had just been discussing it was quite freaky. I dealt three cards. One each for the past, present and future. Past was kick up your heels, so some partying going on. I think maybe this was about him wanting to be free of the constraints he was feeling, and longing for more fun and money for his hobbies. Present was raise your standards, which I feel represents all the changes D has been making towards improving his life. Taking on new responsibilities, and working to combine both of our aspirations and dreams in a shared life. The last one, for the near future, was New Location. D had just placed an application for a new house just next door to my sisters. The real estate was strangely quick in replying to say everything looked good and just finishing with reference checks. When D's psychic friend said he had the" make it happen" energy, he decided to see how quickly he could manifest the perfect house for us, with a yard for his dogs, and my ideal location for lifestyle. When me and my sister were little, I said when I grew up we would live next door to each other, with water running through the back yard. Well I have been telling the kids that the whole waterfront is our backyard now, and now maybe living next door! The kids always said we should rent the house next door to Tania then they could visit all the time.
For my daily card I actually asked a question of the fairies. I had wanted to go for a walk, maybe out in the mountains, however I had washing to get done, and my bike needed picking up, library books to return etc. I hate wasting a day and get anxious over it, so I asked what I should be doing. Happily Ever After was the card. It said, A happy outcome is assured. Release any anxiety, and feel secure that everything is revealed in the end.
Worrying about the future is just sabotaging yourself. Everything is in perfect order, right now. So I took the washing to Tania's house to do and decided to just wait and see. I got a call to pick up my bike, and was then going to walk in the local bushland so as to not have to drive so far. I rode my bike back to Tania's and decided then and there that I was going to go for a ride today. I haven't had a bike since high school, and it was great fun. I rode down to a fish and chip shop down by the water that I used to love to visit. It wasn't too strenuous or dangerous a ride so I shall go with Jaiden next time. And I had forgotten that Tania is making us dinner tonight. What a perfect ending to the day!

1 comment:

  1. I love my faery cards, they are always scarily accurate, I don't know why I'm surprised anymore!

    Everything always happens for a reason, and we are all exactly where we are supposed to be. I'm a huge believer in the law of attraction =)

    ReplyDelete