Ramblings of an inquisitive mind, just trying to find my way around, and be honest with myself.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
New Hair Blog.
I think I am going to post sporadically on a separate blog. I haven't created it yet, but I am going to start noting down some of the rules I have about hairdressing. In examining my profile and career choices, I have realized how my systems analysist methods have impacted my hairdressing skills. I have compiled thousands of pictures for my own reference, and read many different websites about hair. I check out you-tube every now and then for video references to styling too. So I will compile all my random advice in one place where I can refer back to it. My boss has been putting together his styling guide for hairdressers, and has kept it simple. I read that as dumbing it down, for dumb hairdressers. I know I require more detailed information about how and why something works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This sounds like a really cool project. It may end up being THE encyclopedia that hairdressers around the globe refer to. You never know! Ok, not that you should do it for the potential one-day audience. I can already feel the energy and love you could pour into it, just for you.
ReplyDelete