Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dreams

This mornings dream started in a field surrounded by barbed wire. We were trying to escape, but we were surrounded and shot at. I survived by saying flat on the ground. Our captors in military uniform found me there and took me back to the prison camp. Once in there I went for a wander around the camp. There were beautiful trees and pathways, and there were crafts for us to do. Sometimes a lady would ask us questions about ourselves. There were people complaining about being trapped but I said I thought that for a prison camp it wasn't all that bad.
Upon waking up I thought about what the dream might mean. The first idea that came to me was that the camp was like this life that we are trapped in. Everyone is trying to get out, and away from the constraints myself included, but once I settled back in I realised that it was actually quite nice, and that we didn't have to work hard because everything was provided for us, it was like a holiday. I have been trying to escape my mind, and think about things a lot, but maybe I need to just relax into it and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment