Thursday, April 18, 2019

Things I can be annoyed at myself for in one day

I should be doing more with Joey.
I think I want too much from my partner.
Why is my house so messy still,  it feels like I'm cleaning more and it's never getting done.
I should be outside with Joey making the most of his holidays, not cleaning.
I should have more money put aside for emergencies like vet bills.
I should work through school holidays so I earn more money.
I should have taken the cat to the vet earlier.
I should be exercising everyday still.
I don't look fit like some other 40+women because I don't exercise enough.
I'm aging, getting wrinkles. That character said nothing fucks you like time.
I should not need anyone else. Don't be needy. Get out and do stuff for yourself that makes you happy, don't expect other people to do it for you.
Did you take time to really look at Joey's creations?  He craves your approval and you aren't doing anything else important.
Your son is more important than your love life.
Why haven't you mailed off the name correction forms. It's not that hard, stop procrastinating. You'll probably never save enough to go overseas anyhow.
You haven't read nearly enough these holidays, what have you actually got done.
You should be helping your friend move..you didn't even spend the last night with her.

Man if I ever said those things aloud to someone else I'd think I was a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment