Ok. I got the idea from Shelly to write a to-do list for October so I can tick off some goals. I will keep it short since I should probably be doing stuff not just talking about it.
In October I will start practicing ABA therapy by involving Ava in some shared activities. This will help my sister have some time with little Eli too and make sure Ava doesn't feel left out.
I will keep reading up as much as possible on ASD especially low functioning autism to be ready.
I will start compiling toys and books as resources to take with me to visit children.
I will get more organised with the end of week shopping duties so I am not caught out when the kids arrive for breakfast on Sunday morning. Maybe check out online shopping.
I will spend my time with the children doing tasks together, instead of giving them vague directions.
I will have my new available times to give to OscarOscar.
I will spend time with D
I will drink at least 4 glasses of water a day.
I will drink water before eating chocolate.
I will make one attempt at going out with someone not in my family for a social outing.
I will set up my worm farm at D's new house
I will visit my cats.
I will have my clothes room organized.
Now I feel motivated to get the house clean.
And I thought my list was long! I know one of the families I work for uses online grocery shopping and she swears by it.
ReplyDelete