I saw this idea on Kikipotomus the Hobo's blog, who got it from Blissful bohemian, who got it from....well you get the idea. I thought I'd have a think about what my answers would be. I think it would be interesting to hear the thought process by which people come up with their answers. A list of my favourites would be different, but this is how I think my personality would look in each of these.
If I were a month I’d be april.
If I were a day I’d be tomorrow
If I were a time of day I’d be evening
If I were a font I’d be Comic sans
If I were a sea animal I’d be a jellyfish.
If I were a direction I’d be west.
If I were a piece of furniture I’d be a desk.
If I were a liquid I’d be pineapple juice.
If I were a gemstone I’d be a smooth opal.
If I were a tree I’d be deciduous.
If I were a tool I’d be a phillips head screwdriver.
If I were a flower I’d be a tulip.
If I were an element of weather I’d be a light shower.
If I were a musical instrument I’d be a fiddle
If I were a color I’d be teal.
If I were an emotion I’d be anticipation.
If I were a fruit I’d be a fuzzy peach.
If I were a sound I’d be the surf.
If I were an element I’d be water.
If I were a car I’d be a ute
If I were a food I’d be chocolate.
If I were a place I’d be the beach.
If I were material I’d be rubber.
If I were a taste I’d be thai coconut soup.
If I were a scent I’d be the smell of jasmine.
If I were a body part I’d be an elegant neck.
If I were a song you could sing along.
If I were a bird I’d be a kingfisher
If I were a gift I’d be a smile.
If I were a city I’d be Byron Bay.
If I were a door I’d belong to a fridge .
If I were a pair of shoes I’d be sandals.
If I were a poem I wouldn't rhyme.
Neat! This made me laugh, especially the last line.
ReplyDelete