I loved this message about bodies. And I love the picture too. All these women are beautiful, and obviously still models, but I love that they are not waifish. There really are so many more things in this world more important than a dress size. This is one reason I am glad not to be hairdressing. I have had my moments of thinking that at least I was already good at hair, but then there's no challenge. I will never grow if I take the easy road.
I have decided that too much internet/computer time is making me anxious. Pages like that one are beneficial, and I enjoy some of the blogs I read, however often I only flick through a couple of pages and do it compulsively throughout the day. I was happy during A's therapy this morning, but felt the anxiety return as I sat down to check my emails, then I would usually play a few games while feeling anxious, just because. So today I'm going to eat my lunch then sit down to read a book. The Tolkien book edited by his son. No ABA!
Right on, good self care.
ReplyDelete