I can't read blogs this morning. I feel too rushed and anxious, although I'm not actually running late for anything. I have to fill out conscientious objector form for not having my children up to date with their vaccinations. The day care doesn't seem to mind but I will get no government assistance if I don't fill out the forms. I hate having the debate in my head, and I have to get a doctor to sign the form saying I have heard the argument for immunizing. I thought I just got all that under control and had gotten away without having to justify my opinion. There has been lots of paperwork and phone calls involved in moving back in with my husband.
I'm going to watch some footage of another therapist working with C to get some ideas before I go to work with him today, then have a late breakfast and drop the kids over to my sisters house.
No comments:
Post a Comment