Thursday, January 28, 2010

I have been so busy reading new blogs, and not emtpying my brain here. I finally gave up on trying to get by with no medication yesterday and got something for my pain. I went two months without it so I was disappointed to give in. It doesn't seem right to live a healthy lifestyle and still rely on medication, however mild, to get through my reproductive years. I tried taking fish oil for its anti-inflammatory properties but it wasn't enough. Maybe I should have been taking more?
Second day back at school and I think my schedule should settle soon. I have been up in the air with times that I could promise everyone, but the answers should fall into place this weekend. My husband is probably giving away the animal rescue job, and taking on a private arrangement with a friend who needs help with his cars. I'm sad that it hasn't worked out how he hoped. He really has a talent in working with animals and he can be good at the sales aspect too. As usual it is the human element throwing a spanner in the works. He doesn't agree with the management of the place and lot of staff are talking about leaving. I remember how proud he was, not so long ago, to be working there. Hell, he tried to convince me to go work there! I don't know if his changing work will make it easier or harder to arrange my hours. Mostly we need to balance the school pick up times. The other loose end is the new program which I have a meeting for tomorrow
No my brain is still a fried, I will try for something interesting to say tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment