Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Relief

I finally got some workable video off to the service provider in charge of the kids programs. We have had technical difficulty till now. I was really nervous, as it is of C, the more difficult of the two for me to keep motivated with. He wasn't terribly compliant with me while I was filming either. Luckily Nina is happy, and says I have exceeded her expectations yet again. She is always complimentary, and it really helps me to hear the positive feedback. All the hours are being shifted around while parents fit in with their kindy and special education timelines. I was thinking if I could cut anyone's hours, it would be C's, but maybe this will be the motivation I need to keep it up. There will be a few social skills hours one afternoon a week, with the new girl, in February. I think it will help that she can speak and understand me. The new girl from England, wont be able to take as many hours with Aaron as we had expected, so Nina is really keen to spread me out as far as possible with the three programs. Time to juggle my hours. Certainly not the stay at home mum I was thinking I might end up being, but I like having the extra cash while my husband is unsure about his job satisfaction. Lots of politics in the animal shelter, and not all of it to do with the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment