Ramblings of an inquisitive mind, just trying to find my way around, and be honest with myself.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
I have been looking into some jobs this morning more to do with community work. Maybe I could work with people with disabilities or aged care. If I could find a position that would hire me while studying that would be great. I'm not terribly squeamish, and am used to touching people, even if it is only their heads and shoulders. I like lots of different people and am usually optomistic and don't have a police record. A few of these positions are part time too, so could fit in around family. Another idea I had was volunteering for phone counselling with lifeline. You only need to commit to once a fortnight for 2 years and they will train you up. Would be good skills to learn for anything really. I also spotted volunteer programs at currumbin that would suit my husband. Heading out now to see him at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment