Saturday, December 13, 2008

Doing stuff

I decided to spend some more time doing stuff, instead of just sitting on the internet in my spare time. I have retrieved my poor old guitar from it's dusty home behind the couch, and had a bit of a strum. I also decided to pick up my kids drawing pencils and paper and play around with drawing again.







I like them progressively more as I keep sketching. I know the photos are bad, but the pictures are pretty light anyway. I think I lost photoshop in the computer virus and paint just sucks as a program for photo editing.
I have been listening to music on this website. I can start with any song or artist, and it will play a selection of songs it thinks I will like based on that.
I guess I am trying to prove or disprove my belief that I am not creative. Also, based on the idea that personality types are preferences only, I can strengthen my weaker preferences by working on them consciously. I will post some more photos if I manage to make progress. I will have to remember to take my sketch book and guitar with me on my break at my sisters house.

1 comment:

  1. Nice sketches. Do you use yourself in the mirror as model?

    ReplyDelete