Ramblings of an inquisitive mind, just trying to find my way around, and be honest with myself.
Monday, May 26, 2008
What to do?
Trying to plan my day. There's plenty I want to do, now just to work out what I could be bothered doing. I have to be in the West End tonight. Which now that I live on a farm in Pimpama feels like a long way away. I want to make the most of the drive in there and do some shopping or something but my son is home and there is no one to really go with me. I have to learn to do things on my own without feeling guilty. I also want to check out a local charity store for some cheap blouses and things. Maybe on the drive up. I also would like to get some books from the library and just sit and read. And I would like to visit my sister and her baby! but that is in the totally opposite direction, and fuel is pricey so I wont be doing that. I will probably ring my old manager and organise to have a drink before tonights seminar, there will be a few people to say hi to so I should make an effort to look good before I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment